Party until you drop

joemc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a hdr of Pompano Beach fishing pier shot at about 5:30 am... Yes I did check on the fellow and other than being wasted....He was fine.

Thanks for viewing.

Joe

Last edited:
This is a fabulous shot...

Beautiful beach scene with pier, moon, and of course... the passed out drunk guy.

Wonderful capture!

Thanks for the comments.... It was a beautiful morning that morning.

Cheers, joe

Out of interest you find out if he was ok before or after taking the shots? ;)

Great shooting there and some great elements - the moon and the passedout guy working quite well together in think

Out of interest you find out if he was ok before or after taking the shots? ;)

Great shooting there and some great elements - the moon and the passedout guy working quite well together in think

What type of dedicated photographer would take a chance of ruining the shot by checking on him first??;)

Thanks for the comments, Joe

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments...Here is another from that morning without the human element...lol

Last edited:
clouds look unreal. great stuff

I like th first one also. Its speaks in itself. It could mean that all the great moment was appearing and the guy missed all of it because he was too be getting wasted. This is really inspiring. It can mean never miss the best things or moment in your life because it can happen any second and you might miss it. there should be more photos like this one. i really like it. A very coincidental reality and unscripted. A great photographer knows when and where they take that shot and know its the right one.

Was just thinking that taking the shot in the dawning hours with your friend still lying there would have been the ultimate before and after. :) Both are very good... mostly liking the human element though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back