Christie Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.christiephoto.com
My grandson, Blain. He's 2 these days.

blain2.jpg

-Pete

Great shot, you caught him sitting still...that's quite the task for a two year old.

I love it! That age is so fun, and their expressions are priceless! I like the choice of background as well. How is he adjusting to life as a big brother?

AlisonPower said:
How is he adjusting to life as a big brother?

Heh... I'm not really sure he's fully grasped the concept. He talks about "my baby," the same way he refers to "my bike" or "my ball." I wondering how it will be when he realizes that "my mom" is his brother's mom too.

BTW... aren't you about due? I've been sooo busy the past month I fear I'm out of the loop.

Thanks!
-Pete

January is your "due month", Alison, isn't it so?
And December is Daisy's "due month", right?
Any other mothers-to-be or fathers-to-be or grandmothers-or-grandfathers-to-be around here, would you know?

Blain is sooo pensive in this photo, he looks older than just 2. But then you see his hands and you know - only 2 :).

To have a grandfather with a photo studio must be great, also for Blain's entire family, isn't it? Don't they like to have you there to take their family photos for them?

You are correct, LaFoto I am due in January (the 5th to be exact). I think there are a few others expecting as well, ksmattfish noted that his wife is due with their second around Thanksgiving time (late November for the non-US members ;) ) I think.

LaFoto said:
To have a grandfather with a photo studio must be great, also for Blain's entire family, isn't it? Don't they like to have you there to take their family photos for them?

Well... sometimes "yes," sometimes "no." I often wonder if someone else who's not so close would do something entirely different.

And, I have to tell ya... I'm not one to have a camera with me all the time. I do spend a lot of time wishing I did.

I know what you mean! I used to take photos all the time of the boys, but I found I missed out on the fun that way :D We might set up the backdrop and lights this weekend to do some updated portraits, and maybe some maternity photos but usually the camera stays tucked away unless I have a client shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back