Photo editing help

StreetShark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm using PS CS 2 and I need help making this photo a little better:
100_3185.jpg
Any tips?

What are you looking to get from it? or are you just throwing it out there.

So I can improve. I'm kind of new to photo shop and I just want to learn a few techniques.

I understand that your new but ps skills are a small part of the game, get out and shoot more before sitting in front of a screen trying to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear. You need to improve shooting skills first and foremost and there's only one way to do that. Keep at it, it'll come together. H

while I dont have the amazing tact of Flash Harry;) I also think that this picture is just a dud. What you need to do is decide exactly what you want out of PS. Do you want to make a picture pop? do you want to fix exposure? make the picture look surreal? You need to figure out what you want the finished product to look like, or at least figure out what is wrong with a picture you have, before you start post processing.

Something with bold colors is always great for post processing because it becomes easy to make colors pop, and then you can apply that knowledge to other pictures.

Ok well then tell me what I could do with these 2 photos to make them better:
Dripping_twig_by_vicTTim77.jpg

100_0280-2.jpg

no no no, thats not how it works. You have to decide what YOU think needs improvement. But I'll see what I can do.

EDIT:

slight bump in contrast, saturation, slight levels adjustment to compensate for contrast.

touchup.jpg

Actually I thought both of the photos were quite good to start with. But yes the edited picture is "better".

StreetShark. He's what people are trying to tell you.

What are you trying to do? What would you like to change.

When you ask "how can I make this better?" You are asking for a week class in Photoshop, in a forum message, and no specific question.

What do you want to make better?

You need to be more specific, because we aren't mind readers. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back