Photo mag tips

Would be nice if Popular Photography would send me my first issue that I ordered 3 months ago....

This sounds like it would be a nice issue to start with.

Don't you have a news stand/coffee house you can go to and sit and read all of the mag with out buying more than a grande? Joe Muggs here is great. I try not to get crumbs and drool on the pictures if I don't but the magazine.
JS

Don't you have a news stand/coffee house you can go to and sit and read all of the mag with out buying more than a grande? Joe Muggs here is great. I try not to get crumbs and drool on the pictures if I don't but the magazine.
JS
Magazine = ~$3.99 or so per issue purchasing outright. Maybe $1.99 per issue with subscription?

Gas to get to local "news stand" or elsewhere that has magazines = ~$11.67 to and from (currently $3.89 per gallon, 30 miles to and 30 miles from at 20 mpg)

I could be "cheap" and read it at the news stand without paying, but it doesn't seem to be cheaper in the long run, hehe :mrgreen:

I got mine in the mail today and haven't read it yet, but I'm excited to read it when I get some downtime. It's like $15/$20 for 12/24 issues isn't it? That's well worth it for me. I'll gladly spend 3 hours wages for a year's worth of that magazine.

Would be nice if Popular Photography would send me my first issue that I ordered 3 months ago....

This sounds like it would be a nice issue to start with.

i know how you feel, except i've only been waiting 2 months

Most reactions

New Topics

Back