Photo merge in PSE 11 of panorama

NancyMoranG

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
got my 11 photos in to photo merge, saved as 8 bit. Blended photos, cropped dead space, and am now straightening horizon a little.
However, I see 11 'panels' that I can see 11 different lines where photos are.
I did NOT change my exposure during my photos, I just see the 'line' of where the photos are...i don't know how to explain it..
Do I flatted all layers and it goes away?

Not really sure how PSE does it, but that looks like the process has stopped. Have you tried 'flatten'?

Yes, this is the flattened version.
I guess I should try it again? It took it a while to do it, so maybe it got corrupted somehow? Thanks for helping.

I think you're missing a step. I'm not near a machine with PS installed on it, (and I haven't done a pano for a while), but isn't there a check box to automatically 'finish' that part? Have you tried checking YouTube for a tutorial?

I have done panoramas in PSE 10 (not 11) and in Photoshop CS6. PSE is not near the quality but
mine came out better than this. I don't remember enough to help you though. You might try
doing just a few in one to see if it works better. Maybe a memory issue?

I'm not much help either, as I've ever done one stitched-together pano in my life, and it was in PS, not PSE.
However, it definitely should NOT look like that as the finished product. I agree with John, I think you're just missing a setting somewhere in the photo merge process.

Are you sure you allowed enough overlap in the photos? Are you sure you didn't allow *too much* overlap?
That's the only other thing I can think of.

I did do a very quick search online--the setting is "Blend images together" so John was close. Make sure that is checked in order to do the best job of eliminating those border lines between photos.

...I did do a very quick search online--the setting is "Blend images together" so John was close. Make sure that is checked in order to do the best job of eliminating those border lines between photos.
Yep.... just checked. The lady with the 440V hair-do appears to be correct.

Thanks guys. Could not work on it yesterday and today am taking 13 yr old niece kayaking. (After gym this a.m.). She is off school so am helping out.
I will try your suggestions tonight

Most reactions

New Topics

Back