photobucket users

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Just in case you didn't know. From the 15th of this month free accounts can't be any bigger than 25mb.

So if you're like me and well over your limit (I'm at 73mb) you better get deleting!

Either that or you could just pay the 25 bucks years membership. Doesn't translate into that much sterling...

$25 is £14. Not much for unlimited bandwidth and space. Except that doesn't exist. They've had to change their set-up because they offered too much to free accounts. I suspect that before long the terms of the paying acounts will change to.

I'm not knocking it. Far from it. But I'm sticking with the free account. I have lots of rubbish that doesn't get viewed anyway. :)

When you log in you get taken to your accounts main page. Click on the button near the top which says "Accounts Options". It'll tell you how much space and bandwidth you're using and what percentage of your allowance you're using on the left hand side. Obviously red numbers bigger than 100% mean you're over your limit. You can do this for each individual folder that you have inside your account to.

I've read that accounts using more than 25mb won't be deleted. Instead you just won't be able to upload any more. But after 60 days of inactivity (i.e., uploading) your account will be deleted. So there's no big rush to delete your photos from your account. :)

Phew...I only have 13.7MB so far. Not that $25 a year is that big of a deal. When I get that far along, I'll just upgrade.

Most reactions

Back