Photographic workshops

still lots of free space in group 4!

I would love to join in, what fantastic motivation!!!

I am a beginner for all intents and purposes.
I am open to any method of operation - just tell me where, who and what!!

Last edited:
I just joined group 4 even though it seems to be dead since it's creating. Is anything going to happen with Group 4 overread?

Group #2 seems to be gasping for air. Not many active here.

Nates - group 4 was rather dead till I bumped this thread today ;)
now its got some members into it we can start something yes - introductions can be added to the rules and introductions thread there for a start :)

farmerj - have you pmed the other members?

Group #2 seems to be gasping for air. Not many active here.

I haven't seen anyone in your group post other than you. We can take you in if you want. Even though we have 9 people, some are too busy to post consistently (including myself) and taking on another would be fine.

mooimeisie and I have been pm'ing and posting. She pm'd everyone and Marcpro is the only one that has picked up again.

That's 3 out of 8.

I have been busy this last week with getting ready for college in Aug. Loosing the rear main seal on my truck 50 miles out of town yesterday has not helped matters any.

mooimeisie and I have been pm'ing and posting. She pm'd everyone and Marcpro is the only one that has picked up again.

That's 3 out of 8.

I have been busy this last week with getting ready for college in Aug. Loosing the rear main seal on my truck 50 miles out of town yesterday has not helped matters any.

Maybe nobody likes us :cry:

Maybe nobody likes us :cry:

Probably all that manure you been walking in..

Love that fresh country air.

Honestly, I do love the smell of a farm.

Nates - group 4 was rather dead till I bumped this thread today ;)
now its got some members into it we can start something yes - introductions can be added to the rules and introductions thread there for a start :)

farmerj - have you pmed the other members?

Cool. Well, I joined and created a new thread for c&c to get things rolling for Group 4. Hopefully some others will post some c&c requests up soon to get it all moving (by the way, I somehow didn't see this thread until today..lol).

Getting some weekly themes would be pretty cool too.

I feel a topic coming on.... compost and other natural fertilizers.

Cowpies against a sunset, that's original, no?

marcprovencher_com.4F4
marcprovencher_com.4F4
marcprovencher_com.4F4
marcprovencher_com.4F4

Most reactions

New Topics

Back