Photography :D

tig3r_3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hy guys

I'm a beginnnnnnneeeerrr in photography and i whant to show u my first photographs taken with my Canon A530...hope to buy a professional one soon
icon_smile.gif

So this topic will be updated with new fotographys soon
Wish me luck
icon_biggrin.gif

Chears,
tig3r_3d

#'s 2 and 4 are out of focus.

In #3, I would have backed up and used a longer lens to keep the silo straight.

i think your doing great! i particularly like the padlock. im looking forward to seeing more from you.

after a short rain.. :D

Above all ... ( a.k.a on a hill near my grandma
icon_biggrin.gif
)

Good job. Keep snapping those shots.

gee.. tnk bro :)
glade someone like my fotos :D

P.S. can someone guide me to a good wildlife and landscape photography tuturial?

Appreciate that
Tnk in advanced

The purple flowers..yes, most of the image is out of focus, but the middle flower at the top is in focus. I don't see anything wrong with it. The lock is really nice....maybe use PP to darken up the darkest parts just a bit.
nice work.

tnk a lot for ure support :) and Alfredd D. tnk for the link :)

Wildlife and landscape photography? Then you need to learn about HDR: The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum Presents: HDR Blend Tutorial.

Have fun creating beautiful images!

To the mods: not starting a flame war! (just so you know)

Alfred, many landscape artists have done fine without HDR, so tig3r_3d, learn about it, but don't use it as a crutch.

Here's a link to a page on the site National Geographic about landscape photography: Landscape Photography Tips

Alfred, many landscape artists have done fine without HDR, so tig3r_3d, learn about it, but don't use it as a crutch.

Absolutely, Harmony! Like everything: it's a choice. But you need to know about the possibilities in order to be able to make informed choices.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back