Photos from beginer with cameraphone

I have them full size, tell me where to upload big files to believe :sexywink:

ooh i really like this secondone you just posted.

the first one- the tree looks a little OOF

Canon A590IS Macro F2.6 RAW

3449108401_1cdb7dcfa5_o.jpg

Im not gonna lie when i saw the title i was thinking great, another little kid with more crappy camera phone pictures but these are really good! I cant believe they were taken with a phone. It would be really cool to see what you could do with an SLR.

Gam3Ra- are you selling these? Entering them in photo contests? If not, you should. You would definitely get votes from lots of people on here, including me!

Muahaha, selling these? I don't think they are so good, but thanks anyway :sexywink:
Maybe I will start shooting again with the phone, its more fun

Hmm.. maybe before 1 year (not more) it just happen that I see some photography site and browsed to see what images are there. Before that I don't know what exactly is "photography", maybe some paid work to those people with BIG machines in hands to take a picture for advertisement, lol? Then I was suprised to see what cool photos are in this site, I was IN LOVE with one of the first I opened, don't know how and why, but they amazed me, it was "WOW" effect! After some reading about photography I just tried to do something, but haven't got a camera, so just start shooting with my phone. First tries are awful, not only bad composition, but I don't shoot anything sensibly, and was shocked about the BAD technical quality. So, I begin to read, shoot, watch other good pictures, read, shoot, watch... and in one moment I was thinking WHY I can't do such a pictures? (I liked nature/landscape photography most and started with it). Why? bad composition? I knowed the rule of thirds. Nothing interesting on the scene? YES, that was it! I was shooting trees and grass, no object. So I get out and start shooting again, go back to look them on the monitor - it was far better, but still not with "WOAH". So, what is pulling me down? Oh yes, it was the awful quality, no detail, no color, no dynamic... and the LIMITED angle of view (phone cameras are with 35mm equiv.) So, what to do now? Stitching technology, of course! I was knowing about it. After some reading I download one stiching program and start shooting like panorama images for stiching. I was shocked of the quality and DYNAMIC that give me, and posted my very first "photography" image on the net:

2974221387_2869393ff9_o.jpg

Most of the people liked it and that give me motive to start this interesting job, so in the next morning I go out AGAIN. That is my second shot:

2975078548_552ca1f7ae_o.jpg

...and again, and again... I loved to shoot and here I am now, still the same :hug:: This images are not much edited in Photoshop, only Selective Colors and Color Balance, some contrast and that is, I was just starting reading about Photoshop editing. Now, after ~one year I read much and know more about dSLR systems and will like to buy one with wide angle 18mm, I'm too lazy to stiching images now with my Canon A590IS, is not easy work. My first shots are my greatest. I don't like my latest so much.

assuming that's the answer to my question (if that's one ) i know what you are saying...... i am beginning to understand the importance of subject still stuck with my old ways but i am trying hard :] ....either ways awesome work....loved all of pics:drool:

More from Canon A590IS at F2.6 and edited in RAW:

3527337183_42860048e6_o.jpg

3528148414_d3066c2a76_o.jpg

3528148352_e69d43e218_o.jpg

3527337099_6586706601_o.jpg

I can't believe those are from a phone. Photoshop can do magic, but you should have a good photo and the right hands to start with.

These new ones are not from a phone, there from:

....More from Canon A590IS at F2.6 and edited in RAW...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back