Photowalk 4/27

reznap

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a couple of pictures today. Came across a pretty creepy dirt road while walking around and found an old rusted out bus. Beside it was this creepy doll.. Really odd stuff and I got a bad feeling - which never happens to me. So I took some pics, went home and edited and made a mental note to maybe go back and re-shoot the bus and the doll.

Any and all comments welcomed as always.

#1 - creepy road
creepyroad.jpg

#2 - side of bus
rustcar.jpg

#3 - bullethole in bus
bullethole.jpg

#4 - steering wheel of bus
buswheel.jpg

#5 - creepy doll
creepydoll2.jpg

creepydoll3.jpg

creepydoll.jpg

Cool doll, wonder how old it is.. It's hair seems to have fallen out.

Last edited:
About an hour before I got these 2 also.

sunrays.jpg

swamp.jpg

Wow that doll is creepy!
Are those all bullet holes in #2?
or just that one in #3?

Nah those are just rust spots I think. There were holes all over the thing though. I took more pictures but wasn't happy with most of them.

I went for a walk in the woods on Sunday, but I never come upon things like that! No busses being "parked" in our woods, no dolls lying around (that would have terrified me, too! That doll looks like it was a prop in some nightmarish movie!Whoa :shock: ), everything's always too neat and tidy in my country for that to happen.

And everything started out so nicely (as your second set of photos is showing). As if you had walked from a fairy tale into a nightmare. ;)

Light left you fast, is that why most of your photos don't appeal to you now?
But that low (bluish) light was PERFECT for that doll! Shudder....!

I absolutely love the first pic! You did great on settin the "creepy" mood with all of these pictures. Great job! I'll be able to do that one day

Oh no the world is a slantin'!

The only thing I wanted to see was the bus :| instead I scroll down and have the $h1t scared out of me >_< lol talk about creepy shoot area. Next time bring 7-8 friends o.o I feel scared just thinking about going, let alone knowing what it is really like lol.

Anyway, it could be an awesome place to shoot. Take advantage of it! Just bring some friends please :eek:

I may have nightmares from the doll! Very neat shots. I would like to have seen the whole bus, however.

Nice set of photos. Glad you were there @ the right time and place. It would be nice to have some full shots of the scene ( bus ) just to have more of a story for the shoot in general. You probably did take some ....didnt you ? :hail:

Anyways if you do go back be sure to take one of these :playball: or one of these :gun:with you.
Cheers

Please tell me you took that doll home and cleaned her up! lol. Oh man, such awesome captures though. I really enjoyed them all. I'm undecided on #1 though, on one side I like the slant, on the other, I'm thinking it might be better with less slant.

Most reactions

Back