Pics from a couple recent weddings......

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted anything in soooo long, so here it goes.......

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0020-2.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

The first pic I really like. I would like to see if you could lighten her face up a little. I think this whole picture is a tad dark.

#2 is a beautiful pose, and your colors are great - I don't like that her arm is blurred, but I think that's just being picky.

#3 & #4 are great. I love the swing and the bridesmaids! I think it could go a hair lighter as well.

#5 has too much of a green color cast, but beautiful otherwise

#6 great angle, and what a cute little smile on the brides face - I do wish that the groom were in focus also!

All of the others are great as well - I love the bubble gum bridesmaids! Where do you come up with the fun bridesmaid pic ideas?

Great series of pictures!

I played around with the first one, and the bridesmaids one. What do you think?

2472537342_fabd7baaeb.jpg

2472549172_8cfbefef48.jpg

I don't have any specific comments at the moment...but there are some great shots in there.

The blur people use on wedding shots kill me.

Also, the actions or steps to make the skin pasty I don't like either. Not saying these are bad, but a specific other person on the forum overuses this technique.

That's my comment =) Everybody thinks wedding pictures require pasty skin and blur.

The first pic I really like. I would like to see if you could lighten her face up a little. I think this whole picture is a tad dark.

#2 is a beautiful pose, and your colors are great - I don't like that her arm is blurred, but I think that's just being picky.

#3 & #4 are great. I love the swing and the bridesmaids! I think it could go a hair lighter as well.

#5 has too much of a green color cast, but beautiful otherwise

#6 great angle, and what a cute little smile on the brides face - I do wish that the groom were in focus also!

All of the others are great as well - I love the bubble gum bridesmaids! Where do you come up with the fun bridesmaid pic ideas?

Great series of pictures!

Thanks for your comments.....I actually adjusted the coloring in #5 before you commented. I just didnt repost. #4 is not that dark when I pull it up in photoshop....dont know if its due to the size or upload in photobucket.

I don't have any specific comments at the moment...but there are some great shots in there.

Thanks!!!

I love #1 and #3. Great shots.

I have 2 wedding comming up this month and in July so I always love looking at other wedding photos. Yours are great!

Thanks for your comments.

The blur people use on wedding shots kill me.

Also, the actions or steps to make the skin pasty I don't like either. Not saying these are bad, but a specific other person on the forum overuses this technique.

That's my comment =) Everybody thinks wedding pictures require pasty skin and blur.

I will admit to a bit of blurr on the skin, but very low opacity.....I didnt do anything else to touch up there skin though......I dont like the fake look. I do see what you mean, though......the high res version of these pics really dont look that blurred at all.....I dont know if I need to size differently or if it is photobucket.....hmmmm

Thanks for your comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back