Pics with new Camera C&C welcomed.

You dare to show these when I'm freezing my bippies off here in the NE corner of the US.:x

Nice pics, though.:thumbup:

good work, welcome fellow noob! Must be nice living somewhere that is that scenic! Look forward more of your work...

ALIAS

Much thanks to all for the comments

My god you have an eye for photography. Fantastic work. Number 4 is beautiful. Im looking forward to seeing some more.

I have to admit that with the exception of #1, these seem like snapshots to me, not very interesting. Maybe I'm wrong, judging from everyone else's opinions, which I also respect.

The last 2 even have tilting horizons. I guess I don't see what the others see.

#1 is nice a crisp though, a nice composition... a strong shot.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I have to admit that with the exception of #1, these seem like snapshots to me, not very interesting. Maybe I'm wrong, judging from everyone else's opinions, which I also respect.

The last 2 even have tilting horizons. I guess I don't see what the others see.

#1 is nice a crisp though, a nice composition... a strong shot.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Thanks for the comments bazooka. I know what you are talking about with the appeared horizon issue on the last two shots. Unfortunately for the picture that is not the horizon but instead another wave breaking on the right. It does make the horizon look tilted. If the picture is zoomed in you can see that it is a wave but the conditions out there that day were not really wanting to cooperate fully.

Again I do appreciate your comments and they will only help me take better photos in the future. I dont know how to post process yet but maybe Ill be able to learn to fix some of those issues (like maybe cutting out the wave crest on the right, not sure yet lol).

Mahalo

Taking pics is a whole lot easier when you live around a beautiful place!!! Nice job on the pictures! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back