Picture Freakout

Big Bully

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I went to a funeral yesterday of my husbands grandpa. I ended up taking pictures of the graveside service on my camera phone. But now I can't get the pictures off of my camera phone because the phone is freezing up to the point that I can't even turn it on..
Anyone have experience with the Motorola Q, and know how to get past them freezing/locking up, so I can get my photo's off of the camera?

Well I went to a funeral yesterday of my husbands grandpa. I ended up taking pictures of the graveside service on my camera phone. But now I can't get the pictures off of my camera phone because the phone is freezing up to the point that I can't even turn it on..
Anyone have experience with the Motorola Q, and know how to get past them freezing/locking up, so I can get my photo's off of the camera?

You must not discount the ghost at play here :lmao:.
America is the land of UFOs too, which make everybody else jealous as why these UFOs just won't whooshing other places. Of course they run according to their rosters I know, beamed from the controller somewhere in alpha centauri - or mars.

Alright, you just remove the battery I guess, and don't forget to say:
In the name of the Father, and the son, and the holy ghost.:hail::hail::hail:

are they saved on an sd card or on the cameras built in memory? if they'r on the micro sd just pull it out, otherwise take the battery out, leave it out for a few minutes, put it back in, plug it into the charger wait for it to say its fully charged, unplug, turn on. see if that helps. if not go up to verizon and talk to them

It is an alltel phone. I have taken the battery out and held down the power button to attempt to reset it. That is the only way I was able to even get the stupid phone to charge.
I have an sd card in the phone, but there isn't anything on it... So does that mean that the photo's were saved onto the phone itself?

ya if the sd card is blank then the photos are set to save on the internal memory. then i would suggest going up to your alltel location and tell them the problem, thats something that should be covered by a warranty of some sort.

I hope so I have had the stupid phone for less than a month! Is there a way for them to get the pictures off of my phone?

The phone needs to be operational to get the pictures off internal memory. Take it in for service BUT explain to them clearly the situation. They generally first try a hard reset which will wipe everything off of internal memory. You want them to try other options other than hard reset.

I guess this is one of those times you wished you had a camera (real one) with you.... good luck

The phone needs to be operational to get the pictures off internal memory. Take it in for service BUT explain to them clearly the situation. They generally first try a hard reset which will wipe everything off of internal memory. You want them to try other options other than hard reset.

I guess this is one of those times you wished you had a camera (real one) with you.... good luck

Yeah no kidding.. I totally wish I had taken my camera. So what is the hard restart?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back