Pictures of People - C&C

I loved 1, 3 & 4.

However, coming from a slightly socially awkward photographer. Did you know these people? If not, how did you get them to pose for you?

Did you organise a set time and date for a shoot? Or you just met them out and about and asked if you could compose a photo?

I loved 1, 3 & 4.

However, coming from a slightly socially awkward photographer. Did you know these people? If not, how did you get them to pose for you?

Did you organise a set time and date for a shoot? Or you just met them out and about and asked if you could compose a photo?

These pictures are all of people I know really well, but I think the key is learning how much to coach different people, and learn ahead of time what makes them uncomfortable. Since I know all of these people I have an idea how to work with them and get good results.

All these shots were unplanned, except I arranged a time for the last picture. (I had seen that bridge awhile before and knew I had to come back)

I haven't asked someone I don't know at all to pose for me yet, but I am hoping to eventually work up to that.

all of these look really great to me!

I love the last one! There is a lot going on but the subject is still the first thing I noticed.

I really like the composition on #4. It has an especially neat effect if you think about it two-dimensionally instead of automatically viewing it three-dimensionally.

Most reactions

Back