pictures???

CASAgurl25

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

Does anyone know how to post pictures on this thing?

You'll need to upload your photos to a service such as ImageShack or Photobucket first, then use the little mountains & sun icon to attach it to a post here. :)

thanks people. i have a photobucket account.:lovey:

Ive done all that was asked....and I Still Cant Post Photos! :-x

Ive done it on other forums, so Im not new at it but, when I post them on here with the image insert icon, all I get is the dreaded white box with the red X. I can post an address to look the images up but, who wants to do that? I even tried manually typing in the image caps...no good. I use Photobucket by the way.

Any other advice?

Nightsblood, are you hosting with Photobucket?
For I just wrote a reply to Peter Pan91, who hosts with them, and I get a red x in his thread right now, too. Sometimes they seem to run into server problems and can't work the links.

Yes, Im hosting with Photobucket. Should I change? I have a Flickr account too but heard they have problems too.

Photobucket should work.

Can you point us to one of your posts that didn't work...or post one in the test forum, for us to have a look at

Your posted URL must end with a .jpg or .gif for the IMG tags to work. You may be copying the URL incorrectly. Photobucket gives you the option of displaying the url, already with the tags. Then all you do is click it, and it copies to your clipboard...then just paste directly into a post here...no need to even use the IMG button.

Mike, You Are THe Man!

I clicked right on it...and it WORKS! You kick a## my friend! Thanks.

Most reactions

Back