Pink

joemc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this shot outside around noon with no masking. I used a to of flash and underexposed to isolate the avian. This was taken with my D700, Nikkor 70-200 vr f/2.8 and an SB-800 speedlight.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Cheers, joe
99644017279221_ea0526898a_o.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting photo and gorgeous colors. I feel like the framing leaves me wondering what I'm actually looking at. I like to see wildlife photos with the animal fully in-frame, but that's just me.

Cool shot though.

Quite beautiful. The crop doesn't bother me at all. If the entire bird was in the photo, it would just be another photo of a bird. This is the kind of color work I like.

Can't wait to see more of your work.

I think flamingos lend themselves well to unusual compositions and yours is great. I really like the composition and color.

Thanks very much for the feedback and the critique. All input and ideas are very appreciated.
Cheers, joe:headbang:

Wondering why the title of a thread that has an orange bird is titled "Pink"....

Is my monitor here at work that bad?

This image has a really nice tone. I like the way that the color of the flamingo contrasts with dark color of the background. It gives the picture a very nice feel. The crop does not bother me either. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thanks for the comments....and yes.... Orange IS the color:smileys:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back