Playing in the mud

Tinkgrrbell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pictures of my friends on their quads.... boyfriend and girlfriend. I thought it was neat how neither of them were looking at the camera. It was completely unintentional too. Please... critique away!

DSCN0830.jpg

It's lacking, Shots of quads and other ATV's make for some interesting shots, however this one has a general air of boredom. The furthermost individual is sitting on a clean quad with out a helmit and his arms crossed just waiting for something and/or irked with someone off frame. He is obviously not having the time of his life at this moment.

The frontmost individual looks distracted and again just sitting there, almost as though getting spoken to by someone off frame. The look in her eyes also suggests some irritation.

I get get this feeling there Police behind yall telling you that you where on private property and spoiling the day. :(

LOL... well I do appreciate the comments. It's funny because I never get a picture of them where they look happy. Maybe because they arn't? Hmmm...

It's actually an ATV park in Washington, so no cops. Although that may have made for a more interesting picture!

Again, thank you for the comments. I need all the help I can get! Remember... I'm very new to this.

I thought it was neat how neither of them were looking at the camera.
Maybe it would have been better if they were both looking?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back