Playing with the new light box

NATO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I realize the light box needs some work, principally I need a new attachment system that will hold the fabric taught. At any rate here is one of the first photos I took with it.

L1A1-R7.jpg

A very marked improvement over the original photo.

Can you post pics of the light box?

I would add additional light sources to get rid of the shadows. I added another light source to mine tonight (another trip to Mendards).

Now there are no more pesky shadows, or I should say they have been seriously reduced.

Pro_MC_bullets.jpg

I'll take some pics of my new arrangement either later tonight or tomorrow for you if you're interested.

Good work!

A very marked improvement over the original photo.

Can you post pics of the light box?

I would add additional light sources to get rid of the shadows. I added another light source to mine tonight (another trip to Mendards).

Now there are no more pesky shadows, or I should say they have been seriously reduced.

Pro_MC_bullets.jpg

I'll take some pics of my new arrangement either later tonight or tomorrow for you if you're interested.

Good work!

Please do, this is what I have thus far, I plan close of the roof and the other side, but I haven't gotten to wal mart yet to get another sheet. This contrabtion was built on a 20 dollar budget, as you can tell I used what I have sitting around to augment the budget.

Lightboxunfinished-1.jpg

I think you will find that using white or black poster paper for the seamless look will work better for you. Yellow fabric just doesn't cut it. Also your lighting can use some improvement. The shadows you have created are a distraction. Look at this cheap setup. Of course, your box will need to be larger to house the weapon.

[EDIT] Now I see your setup...... Hmmmm. Certainly not in the same position, but is it the same lighting setup as your top photo?

Last edited:
Interesting, keep working at it and it will look nice.

I think you will find that using white or black poster paper for the seamless look will work better for you. Yellow fabric just doesn't cut it. Also your lighting can use some improvement. The shadows you have created are a distraction. Look at this cheap setup. Of course, your box will need to be larger to house the weapon.

[EDIT] Now I see your setup...... Hmmmm. Certainly not in the same position, but is it the same lighting setup as your top photo?

No actually that light I didn't have that light in place when I took the above picture, I was playing around trying to get rid of the shadows when I took that one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back