Please excuse the cuteness....

cdnaiphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know this puppy is SUPER cute but tell me what ya think otherwise ;)

_DSC01772.jpg

_DSC01662.jpg

Well actually i'm pretty excited. Not just because it's cute but because someone actually got the eyes in focus! It's a miracle congrats and awesome pet you have there.
TJ

Well actually i'm pretty excited. Not just because it's cute but because someone actually got the eyes in focus! It's a miracle congrats and awesome pet you have there.
TJ

Thanks! We got her today so we will see how much she cooperates in the future ;)

Yep very cute alright. #2 is the better photo of the two IMO, the cutting off of the nose in #1 sort of ruins it for me. With #2 I wish the dog was just slightly more to the left in the frame, but otherwise it's very nice.

Higher fstop in number two. Nice shots though.

Too cute!

As far as the photos go, I agree with fokker.

"Forgive the cuteness"???

Impossible, this amount of cuteness is totally unforgiveable!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

The photos:
the "loss" of this cute puppies nose unfortunately all ruins the first photo which would otherwise have been really good.
And I feel DOF is too shallow in the second, and it is too bright.

I do hope your new little member of the family will cooperate more in the future, for better photos.

I love the 2nd pic. Just like everyone else the first one would have been better if he didnt get cut off. She is adorable. Good luck with her

Those are great. :) They could be on a poster. :D #1 would have been better without that white thing in the bottom though.

Those are great. :) They could be on a poster. :D #1 would have been better without that white thing in the bottom though.

It was cement and she was peeking over so it was really hard to get her nose but hopefully she will give me another opportunity to try these again :)

Its so fluffyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Very cute. Maybe you could catch a few shots of him chewing on a toy ball or something?

I'm gonna go against the trend here: actually like the 1st one with the nose cut off - it makes you look twice. And he's still too cute anyway!

On #2, I would like more depth of field, so the tail isn't completely out of focus. (DoF = 1 Length of Dog) Also it looks slightly overexposed on my monitor. (Don't meter the dog, he's too white. You can usually meter OK off grass.) A higher f-stop number would help both things.

Cute puppy but definitely the cut off nose in #1 is no go :( But for the second picture it's great and great cooperation from the pup.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back