please help?

I'm not buying it RIGHT now... I guess I could go by ritz and check it out.
I've played with the d80 before... REALLY decent camera... The d90'd gonna have the video function right? do you speculate more change than that? If not... once the d80 drops it might be worth all the savings to get one of those... We had a d200 back where I used to work with an AMAZING lens on it... I just don't remember what it was.

The D90 is gonna have a video feature but it is also gonna have live view (were u look at the LCD screen instead of the viewfinder) But im gonna get the Nikon D80 b/c i really like the feel of it and i found it for $450 at a local shop that is for the body only then im gonna 18-55 VR for right now and then buy a 55-200 VR later the D80 seems like a great camera and if the D90 brings D80 price drops then i would go with the D80

the d90 has a slight jump in mp... not enough to make a drastic difference?

I'd stick to used products to take advantage of the price decrease from people upgrading. So, a used D200 can be had in some circles for as little as $650.

I'd also suggest buying a Nikon 18-200VR. I suggest this lens for one reason and one reason only, it will let you know at what focal length you gravitate towards. This will allow you to save and dedicate your funds to some good glass in those lengths that you'll use the most. A decent 18-200VR can also be found for $650.

Most reactions

Back