Please keep my cousin in your thoughts..

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
I dont generally do things like this but right now Im going for as much help as we can get.
Tonight I found out that my 22 year old cousin had a strange form of a stroke. A blood vessel burst in his brain and he has lost all feeling down one side of his body.
Alex is a young, fit, active gorgeous young man and my whole family are absolutely distraught. He is talking and feels ok mentally, but he still cant feel one side of his body.
The doctors arent even sure what to do at this stage which is REALLY comforting...

Anyway, if you can think of me and my cousin for even a moment, I'd appreciate it...

Alex will too.

Sorry to hear that. :(

Lots of strength to all of you. :hug:

Really sorry to hear that... All my thoughts are with You... (((((hugs)))))

So sorry to hear that Manda. I will be thinking of him for sure. Please keep us updated.

OMG I'm sorry to hear that. Will definately be in my prayers.

BTW isn't it called an anurism (sp?) I never met one of my aunt's because of it. Hers was much worse obviously, maybe a recovery of muscle function is possible in this case?

Will keep Alex, along with you and your family in my thoughts.

Do the doctors know/think a blockage has formed at the aneurism to stop it from growing any more?

Hope things work out. That's a tough one especially at that age. Has it affected his speach?
If you're not comfortable with what the Dr's are or are not doing, ask for a second opinion.

Sorry for the bad news. Keep strong!!!!! Life isn't easy in any facet. Just keep yer head up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back