Please, vote for my photo in nationwide contest!!

BenjaminAsher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
HI.

IM WHAT IS COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS "SPAM"

I LIKE TO MAKE REGULAR MEMBERS ANGRY BY POSTING NONSENSE. I ALSO LOVE TO SIGN ONTO FORUMS AND POST SOMETHING ABOUT MYSELF IN SUCH A BLATENTLY CONCIETED MANNER AS TO REAFFIRM THAT I HAVE NO COMMON SENSE, AND I HAVE NO SHAME.

PLEASE DONT FEED ME.

MATTHEW

To me it looks like the picture has some choppy photoshop work done, but maybe thats just me.

hahahah! Now that is how spam should be dealt with! A nice swift kick to the ribs. :confused:

thank you thank you...remember to tip your waitress!! ill be here all week!!!

I am not spaming. The voting started today so I posted this on the forums I read photo tips on.

This contest is no Spam! It is a French Winery that is sending three finalists to Southern France for PR and to draw people back to the site to view the pictures and reports written from the month long trip.

Unlike the other contestants, I am a new 24-year-old photographer! I am taking this very seriously as to advance my career rather than just a free trip. Plus the 3 finalist win $9,000 in cash! I sold my car to get a 1D MKII and would love another car that doesn't cost half as much as my camera!!!!

Please Vote for Benjamin Bowman!!!
http://www.redbicyclette.com/
Just click on "Send someone to France"

Well actually it is spam, because it's the only thing you've ever posted on the forum, and it's advertising for yourself.

Excuse me, Waiter?? I think there's some Spam in my soup here.... could please kindly take it away?.... why thank you very much.

If your photos are that good...you should have to "find" votes...your photos should stand on their own and people should want to vote for you b/c they're good, not b/c you posted a paragraph of information about yourself to sway a few votes.

Hi Amanda, will you vote for me I'm running for President?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back