Polaroid exchange idea?

Didn't Dirt say he was leaving on the 29th? As in, today?? :shock:

Hmmm.....we DO need some "new news", don't we?? I want to see everyone's stuff.... :sniffle:

I had mine overnighted yesterday to Jesse so they should be there today :D Yes I know Im a procrastinator, I was waiting for my slides to come back but they didnt make it in time so I had to get creative with my propack :lol:

Karalee said:
I had mine overnighted yesterday to Jesse so they should be there today :D Yes I know Im a procrastinator, I was waiting for my slides to come back but they didnt make it in time so I had to get creative with my propack :lol:
woo hoo!! Hear that, everyone?? Karalee got creative! :thumbup:

So it all comes back to Dirt....where's that spork he was threatening us with?? :mrgreen:

I can't even say how much these rock!!!! Thanks everyone, especially DIRT for taking on such a task. These are AWESOME!!!

I got a package, too! :cheer:

Great work from all those on the P-team! :thumbup:

Special thanks to Dirt for being the organizer. :hail:

This was a lot of fun - hope we do one again soon! :D

I didn't get anything yet :(

I just got back from vacation myself, so haven't been here.. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow? I'm hoping..

So, who got what of mine? I sent 4 different ones. :lol:

Kylie: I got the white flowers. :thumbup:

Loved your flag, Karalee.

Looks like everyone had a good time with it! :D

Yup, my beau is still tripping over your manipulation Hobbes :lol: he starred at it for a good 20 minutes last night trying to decide whether it was a painting that looked like a photo, or a photo that looked like a painting.

And this was after I explained the process to him.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back