Photos NOT OK to edit
Saw a bird demo last weekend and they had to macaws flying around too
AquaZoo066.jpg

AquaZoo067.jpg

AquaZoo068.jpg

AquaZoo069.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

love that 3rd shot! Great gliding shot as he comes in to land (I assume), - Think the tail you got in that is tapering to give the parrot an almost fantasy aspect (that of having a lizards tail as opposed to feet) - but then I have been reading fantasy books today.....

Awesome set... It's like he was flying back and forth and then stopped to check out the camera/cameraman. ;)

Great images! :thumbup:

Gorgeous colour and details. Good shooting, Daan! My faves are #2 (head and tail nicely in focus, the wings blurred as they flap, and the dark background providing good contrast), and #4 (cheeky stare directly into the camera)

Love the 3rd shot, the colours are amazing!
The 4th one is very cute. I've never really noticed the small black feahers around the eyes.
Good job :)

Ach Daan ...

Your bird photography is always soooo brilliant!

Sigh...

that last one is so damn good! five thumbs up!

Nice! Lens info, please!
thanks, Sigma 70-300 4-5.6 APO DG
Love the 3rd shot, the colours are amazing!
The 4th one is very cute. I've never really noticed the small black feahers around the eyes.
Good job :)
Thank you, i never really noticed those feathers neither. Always thought it was just pigment on their skin.....ah the things you learn while doing photography
Ach Daan ...

Your bird photography is always soooo brilliant!

Sigh...
Thanks Corinna......and dont sigh, you are suposed to be cheerfull ;)
love the first and last one
wish i could get motion captures like those
But you can, it just takes a bit of practice and alot of memory cards :mrgreen: Alot of the pics i took werent that good, but sometimes you just get lucky and get a rather sharp pic :)
that last one is so damn good! five thumbs up!

thanks, Sigma 70-300 4-5.6 APO DG

your joking????

just what did they put in the APO stuff - or is the magic (as I think it is) really in your hands?
I definatly have a long way to go!

Great set, its gotta be 1 and 2 for me...Nice to see these guys in the air - I usually see them locked in cages...

Great colours - quick trigger finger,

daithi

Most reactions

Back