Portrait Photographer from Maryland

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by dlopezphotography, Jun 22, 2009.

1. dlopezphotography

dlopezphotography TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hello everyone, Im a professional portrait photographer based out of Maryland part time and Geneva Switzerland full time. Im new to this forum.....just wanted to share some of my work with you guys and get some feedback.....Ive done press shots for Glenn Morrison, DJ Mafia, Chris Styles of Top 20 on 20 XM, and Rich Zimmerman to name a few. To see more samples of my work please check out my myspace page at www.myspace.com/dlphotography2007 or my modelmayhem profile at Model Mayhem.....below are a few samples of my work as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Clawed

Clawed TPF Noob!

(if you number the shots, it will be easier for people to comment about individual shots)

Very nice portraits. Personally, I like 3 & 8 the most. I am drawn to 3 for the composition. The diagonal leads the viewer straight to the eyes and the background lights add fantastic visual interest. I really like the simplicity of 8. It's a fairly straightforward portrait, but the cool colors really make this. I love the color combination of the subjects jacket, eyes, hair and background.

Thank you for sharing!

3. Josh220

Josh220 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Pretty good shots. The focus is soft in a few of them though.

4. BuZzZeRkEr

BuZzZeRkEr TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Wait....I've seen those same exact pictures before.....they look familiar...lemme see..ok got it..
    You posted them in a craigs list add in the D.C. area didn't you?
    Professional Portrait Photographer Offering Services

Why only use the same photos...I'm sure you have a ton more to showcase...remember the more the better. You do alot of PP in all of the pictures you provided, not that it's a bad thing it just looks like they needed the extra TLC. Try for better lighting, and less PP work. A great tip would be the less direct on camera lighting the better.

5. Applefanboy

Applefanboy TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I like the post production, I feel like it accentuates the images. Love the composition in #4.