Possibly the best I've ever taken?

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so most will probably say it's boring, but because I also like to snowboard it was an interesting subject to me. If you would like to leave C&C please do, but looking for along the lines of help. Also an extra picture that I thought was cool because of the effect.

4325862714_8c334ccc86.jpg

4325124221_96781752a7.jpg

4325125203_8f226540b5.jpg

4325152573_b1fefa2e54_o.jpg

edit: about as straight as i could make it without a retake
4325953406_5fbbf33fb5.jpg

4325141957_cd97878399.jpg

Last edited:
Much better, keep going your getting there.

Much better, keep going your getting there.

omg you just made my day it feels like a weight even if this batch just happened to be good but it feels so good to here that i'm getting better :lol:

The color is better in #1
and the composition of #4 is better, but its crooked.

The color is better in #1
and the composition of #4 is better, but its crooked.

ok just a sec ill see what i can do?

o and not to you but the person before said still not very interesting it's not interesting to you but is to me so that's all that matters:lol:

I know you said don't buy anything until I get exposure down, but how much do backdrops run and where could I buy one?

I know you said don't buy anything until I get exposure down, but how much do backdrops run and where could I buy one?

Ebay, $40-1000 dont rush.

the person before said still not very interesting it's not interesting to you but is to me so that's all that matters

Yes it might be interesting to you, but you asked for C&C, so yes they are boring and not interesting at all, don't ask for peoples opinion if you cant take it and learn from it.

Ebay, $40-1000 dont rush.

the person before said still not very interesting it's not interesting to you but is to me so that's all that matters

Yes it might be interesting to you, but you asked for C&C, so yes they are boring and not interesting at all, don't ask for peoples opinion if you cant take it and learn from it.

But I am i just need ideas like I don't know what interests everyone so it's kinda hard to please everyone.

You seem to be going in ten different directions at the same time. Slow down. If your gonna use backgrounds then your gonna need lights. Did you ever read the children's book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie..." Photography is lot like that. If you want a background to shoot portraits I would recommend silvelakephoto.com. 10X12 or 10X20 they sell new for about $270.00 up. They also sell a lot on ebay for less. You'll also need a background stand. They sell those too.

But I am i just need ideas like I don't know what interests everyone so it's kinda hard to please everyone.

You will never be able to please everyone with your photos, but insted of saying,
"its interesting to myself and thats all that matters"
why not ask helpful questions like,
"ok, what could I have done differently to make these more interesting?"

That will get you a long way, your lucky I am in a good mood today, but dont push it!

You will never be able to please everyone with your photos, but insted of saying,
"its interesting to myself and thats all that matters"
why not ask helpful questions like,
"ok, what could I have done differently to make these more interesting?"

That will get you a long way, your lucky I am in a good mood today, but dont push it!

ha I won't I love the good mood :D

You are getting so much better, and thats because you my friend can take a hit and get right back up! Keep practicing. Very proud of you.

ohh jeez, do I need to go quote the post that lead to your little vacation?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back