Post #2 (still getting to know my camera) 12pictures

mschoelen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelschoelen.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't want to overwhelm my Boston/NY pictures with Misc. stuff. So here are some other I have taken since then.

PasNight_0002.jpg

PasNight_0020.jpg

PasNight_0027.jpg

I don't know why, but I like #4
PasNight_0031.jpg

ES060021.jpg

ES060036.jpg

ES060045.jpg

ES060048.jpg

ES060056.jpg

The rest may be reposts in B&W
Sunset_0050.jpg

Sunset_0052.jpg

Sunset_0055.jpg

You seem to know each other pretty well :). Love them!
M.

Nicely done

I do believe that #6 is the happiest goat I've ever seen :D

S-priority with my friend standing in a post (that he totally made up, and came out pretty cool once i opened it later that night.) He stood in that position for about 5-10 secs. between the camera and the cars (where the cars would park on the side of the street.) I just happened to like it once i brought it up in PS.

I like the concept and simplicity of 9 ... and although I am the resident TPF-Green-Freak, I do like this colour!

#'s 3, 4 and 10 are awesome! I thought the effect on #3 was pretty cool. Reminds me of some of my own work. I really love dark earth tone colors, which is why I love #4. I think the light on it is just right. Anything beyond the lamplight just kind-of fades into blackness. #10 was great because it was such a close-up of an old cigarette and the tabacco laying there almost looks staged. But, it's a really good shot. I love the way thr ground looks. The shot seems very natural.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back