Post a picture of yourself

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418949609.319576.jpg

On my way to work via free helicopter ride eight days ago

Sent from my iPhone using Telekenisisisisis

I was going to say you had too much Alan's.

makes you wonder what all those people that walk and drive by are thinking when they see you shoot. Probably thought I was a drunk crazy person..

makes you wonder what all those people that walk and drive by are thinking when they see you shoot. Probably thought I was a drunk crazy person..

They probably thought "Oh its a normal night in Biddo."

This is all I do now....drive....work, drive, study....repeat. I think there will be an end in sight somewhere. I hope. :) Hi, my name is Kathy. I will be your nurse today. Today's specials are Fentanyl, with a side of 10 ml flush so it with hit you like a ton of bricks extremely fast, Morphine, Norco, or Dilaudid if you are really nice to your nurse. If you are a prick, I am very close to the doctors, and Tylenol will be ordered faster than you can push your call light. (60 times) :) Love, your friendly nurse.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Me in my bathroom project. Light from the room below.

Unfortunately, the frown is permanent. Angry resting face. No offense.

I used my green speedlight accessory because the lighting below is fluorescent, but unfortunately the room lights did not light the window frame very much at all, so the green tint is primarily from the flash. Did I learn anything from this? Yes.

DSC_0004 - Version 2 (2).jpg

Most reactions

Back