Post your Pelican Case (open)

I gotta get me a pelican...lol. Cept it would be a pain to carry some places and I'm back to square one, needing a backpack...lol

I learned to hate my back pack... PITA to use... not enough protection while in transit. What has worked was a shoulder bag AND the pelican. Everything protected/secured in the Pelican with cable and padlock. I would pack just the stuff I wanted for the day in the shoulder bag. The Pelican would then be locked and cabled to something solid the in hotel room out of sight.

I also hated the pluck foam stuff.. messy... not efficient in space use.. not reconfigurable. The velcro divider sets solved all those problems.

This is just one way to pack a relatively small Pelican 1510 with a lot of stuff....

292495395.jpg

I'm waiting for delivery of my Pelican 1514 (the same as usayit's pelican), so I'll post a pic in about two weeks (it's being shipped from the states, traveling with a friend who returns to the holidays)

Can't wait to get my hands on my new Nikkor 18-55 2.8 lens either :) :heart:

I learned to hate my back pack... PITA to use... not enough protection while in transit. What has worked was a shoulder bag AND the pelican. Everything protected/secured in the Pelican with cable and padlock. I would pack just the stuff I wanted for the day in the shoulder bag. The Pelican would then be locked and cabled to something solid the in hotel room out of sight.

I also hated the pluck foam stuff.. messy... not efficient in space use.. not reconfigurable. The velcro divider sets solved all those problems.

This is just one way to pack a relatively small Pelican 1510 with a lot of stuff....

292495395.jpg

Good God man your case is full of great goodies. Two Lieca bodies, a Canon 1 series body, 2 L-lenses and a 420Ex then a bunch of other stuff I can't identify that I'm sure are just as high caliber. WOW!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back