Prayers for Angus Please

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Our dear sweet Angus has fallen ill :(. He has deteriorated quickly and it may be renal failure, waiting for the vet to call me back and get him some help today.
My heart is breaking for him, please send him good thoughts to help him through this :(

Oh no! Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts to both you and Angus. :hug::

:hug:: Hope he's feeling better soon.

:hug:: So sorry to hear this. Will be praying for his recovery.

Thanks ladies :hug::

Hoping for a full and speedy recovery for him.

Oh, I know how horrible it feels and my heart breaks for you and Angus. :(

I hope he rallies and gets better. Sending healing thoughts to both of you! :hug::

I'm so sorry! Sending healing vibes your way.

Thank you all.

I'm not able to get him in to the vets until morning, the closest vet that is open isn't local, Mr Rabbit is at work and I have no transportation :(. Talked to the vet and all I can do is watch him and keep him hydrated, luckily he is still eating and urinating, it's going to be a long day/night for the poor guy.

Oh no...I feel so sad for you and Angus...let's hope for the best. Sending you strength!!! And a cross-continental big ole' e-HUG!!!
~D

Thank you D :hug::

Thank you all.

I'm not able to get him in to the vets until morning, the closest vet that is open isn't local, Mr Rabbit is at work and I have no transportation :(. Talked to the vet and all I can do is watch him and keep him hydrated, luckily he is still eating and urinating, it's going to be a long day/night for the poor guy.

Oh no - you're in for a long day and night, aren't you?? :hug:: Sounds like he is trying to hold his own, so sending you white light and positive vibes. :heart:

At least he is still eating...my Coops (2nd rottweiler) died of Canine Renal Failure 5 years ago. He was so bad he was only drinking and urinating. Your doggie still have hope...sending prayers your way...

Oh no. :( Good luck to you all. I know how tough this can be. Best wishes to the kitty.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back