Which print source do you prefer?

• Bay Photo

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Nations Photo Lab

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • MPIX

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I use Miller Professional, mostly. I've also used Adorama Pix some, but like Miller's better. From what I understand, MPIX is just an extension of Miller's.

I haven't yet used Bay or Nations, although I keep intending to.

My suggestion--and what I keep meaning to do myself--take two or three photos and have them done by all three places and see which YOU prefer.

I've heard the same of mpix. I may take your suggestion and try printing from a few different places to compare. Anyone have any input on the ones I mentioned?

I print a lot of my own stuff now but otherwise I use bayphoto

We love Millers.

I've only used mpix, but I was happy with the results. One of my coworkers also used mpix for a big print (from my fuji camera) and was super happy with it as well.

Most of the time I just print myself on my canon printer though.

Self printer here. But my sister uses Mpix, and from the ones I have seen from them are good.

What are you getting printed?

I've been using AdoramaPix for years and I've always been happy with their results. I had a huge canvas made and it was beautiful! I had it made for a client though, so I didn't get it enjoy it on my wall. But I do have several metallic prints around my home that I just adore. I haven't tried the others you've listed, but I might have to and compare.

I prefer Miller's. Especially for their metal prints. Myself and my clients love them. Definitely try them all out and see which you like best :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back