Printing pictures at home or send out for printing?

roatan4us

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just found this forum and I want to ask a question I have wondered about for a while. Since I bought my Canon A95 digital camera about two years ago, I have printed my own pictures at home. I come across more and more people who send them to other companies for printing, and I also find it costly at home.

I need advise on what companies are good in quality and also in price. I have not done this before so I don't know how it works. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum.

There are plenty of options, depending on the quality you want/need.
There are places like MPIX, that you can upload your images to, and they will send you the photos. You may have local labs that can do the same thing...but also allow you to pick them up and save shipping costs. That is what I usually do. I've also had great results with taking my shots into labs or even Wal-mart...and using the kiosk to upload from a card or CD.

Wal-mart and Costco both have very good prices...and often the quality is quite good. Other labs I use, have very good quality papers and do a pretty good job...but at more than double the cost of Wal-mart...I only use them for paying clients.

I use webshots.com or shutterfly.com from time to time and find both to be pretty high quality.

I use MPIX for all of my good shots and Walmart for anything else..

Welcome to the forum.

Steve

Most reactions

New Topics

Back