Problems with posting photos on Facebook

Scrappycoco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I'm having a problem with my photos on FB. I have a fan page and there are only two ways of posting photos in my newsline: 1) adding one or multiple photos to a post (photos are added automatically to the default album), 2) adding photos to albums and than sharing just ONE of them in my newsline. There's no option for posting multiple photos from an album! What if I want to make a post with 5 photos in it and at the same time having them in a specific album? If I just post them they go to the default timeline album and mix altogether.

What would be the best solution? I just want to make posts with multiple photos in my thread and have these photos arranged in albums.

Sounds like a question for FACEBOOK.
If I wanted multiple pictures in one file I'd put them together in Photoshop and save and post that. It would just be one photo as far as the Facebook would know.

I wanted to know how photographers cope with it. Every photographer posts his photos on FB and should have the same problem. Regular users may not be so demanding regarding the order and apearence of their photos...

When you post to an album, your news line to friends will say that so-and-so added however-many pictures to the album such-and-such, and shows a preview panel of 5 or 6 of the uploaded images. It doesn't even have to be a new album.

I do that with wildlife photos at my local state park. When the original album got out of hand, I started breaking it down into albums by season, Summer 2014, Fall 2014, Winter 2015, etc.

When I add to the albums, my friends see a post with the preview panel of the new images, and clicking on the first image of that panel takes them directly to the first new image in the album.

That said, that's a personal page and friends, not a fan page and people who have liked it to get updates, and the result of people liking your fan page may be different, I really don't know. All I can say for sure is that my albums behave as you seem to be asking for.

Most reactions

Back