Problems with SD card.

domina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
When I use my camera and put a sc card in it, the battery is low in few secounds.
I olny want to know if the camera or the card is damaged.

I'd say it's a battery issue. If your camera has a special battery (i.e. not AA or something) it might have been 'memorized' or whatever it's called. If your charger has a 'refresh' option, try that.

If they are AA try replacing them. I can't imagine it being the actual card.

iam shure that it isnt a battery issues, because i tried differnd batterys. the guy from the media markt store told me the cam is ok but i dont trust him.

the card is a sd card. the camera is a cheap one, can not tell you the name right now, and iam to laszy to do it later because i simply wanna know if the sd card works.

domina said:
the card is a sd card. the camera is a cheap one, can not tell you the name right now, and iam to laszy to do it later because i simply wanna know if the sd card works.
Well, I'll give you a lazy answer then: Your camera and card don't work properly together!

If you want someone to give you a properly considered answer then you may want to provide the info they ask for. Afterall, if they can be bothered, why can't you?

i knew that when i post this someone like you will come and post his silly ****.
posting in a thread isnt hard work. people come because they have nothing better to do, look and answer what they thing. its easy going and not "hey you, work harder better or your out".

and iam at work, iam not able to look what camera it is and i need the answer before i come home.

domina said:
i knew that when i post this someone like you will come and post his silly ****.
posting in a thread isnt hard work. people come because they have nothing better to do, look and answer what they thing. its easy going and not "hey you, work harder better or your out".

and iam at work, iam not able to look what camera it is and i need the answer before i come home.

Chill Winston!

It probably doesn't matter what kind of camera it is anyway. You've ascertained that the battery runs flat and you think it might be the SD card, ok? So.... you've probably got to try the camera with a different card and a different battery to isolate which aspect is causing the power drain.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back