Project: Planet Home (6 photos)

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.carlosbravo.net
A rainy day. Photographic experiment. To travel by my home, and to look for those small corners, that they do of my house, a small world. Greetings from Spain.

Un dia lluvioso. Experimento fotográfico. Viajar por mi própio hogar, y buscar esos pequeños rincones, que hacen de mi casa, un pequeño mundo. Saludos desde España.

pr15hg.jpg

pr57gb.jpg

pr63gm.jpg

pr79nl.jpg
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/6092/pr79nl.jpg

pr92eh.jpg

pr140jm.jpg

I am surprised no one has commented ont hese yet. Wonderful use of DOF. The second stands out for me. Can't quite say why, but they are excellent :)

¡Fotografías muy agradables! ¿Qué equipo usted está utilizando? ¿Película?

Very nice photographs! What equipment are you using? Film?

Thank you very much by all the commentaries. These photographies comprise of a project that I have in mind. Little by little I will be extending the série with new photographies, I will try to obtain portfolio with something of interest. Since I have said other times, I like to experiment.
You ask to me as it is the used equipment: Canon EOS 20D+Sigma 18-200mm.
Greetings from Spain.

Muchas gracias por todos los comentarios. Estas fotografías forman parte de un proyecto que tengo en mente. Poco a poco iré ampliando la série con nuevas fotografías, intentaré conseguir un portfolio con algo de interés. Como he dicho otras veces, me gusta experimentar.
Me preguntais cual es el equipo utilizado: Canon EOS 20D+Sigma 18-200mm. Saludos desde España.

Very nice series, #2 also stands out to me!

i love black and white photos it makes people concrntrate so much in the texture. btw nice shots :)

wonderful shots ozzono
awesome b/w conversions
the last one is my fave.. sweet dof :thumbsup:
thanks for sharing :D

Most reactions

Back