jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey gang,

Don't mean to clutter this forum with non-PSable posts, but before I started playing around here, I had a quick question.

Do y'all mostly use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements? And what's the biggest difference between the two besides the price?

Thanks, and I'm gonna try to offer some PSed shots here soon :)

I haven't tried the latest versions of either Elements or PS...but I have used both Elements 2.0 and PS CS.

Elements is very user friendly, and easy to use for a beginner. It can do most of the basic things that the full PS version does. When I first started using that, I loved it.

PhotoShop is a more advanced program, and at first I found it harder to use than Elements. It it more complicated but also a more powerful tool. Once you get the hang of it...it's amazing...and there is always more to learn. I now find it hard to go back to Elements...but the basics are the same so it's really not that much of a difference.

Thanks, Mike. I've been playing around with the freebee of Elements, and I'm thinking of buying it (as I am a beginner). I flatter myself that I've been doing pretty well. I posted the last pic I did (it is in the critique forum--http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31770--Hobbes was kind enough to comment).

Anyway, I'm going to try my hand at these challenges...best way to learn, right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back