Pssssst guess who's here!

Congrats! Ours are grown, but I remember like it was yesterday when each of ours were born. It's one of the greatest pleasures of life. Then they are 15 and all hell breaks loose! :) Enjoy your new little bundle, she won't be little for long.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Now if you only lived in Brisbane I could babysit for you!

My friend had a baby at the start of the year and I just love looking after him. He's so so so cute and happy.

I hope Maya's a happy little baby and that you manage to get some sleep. :)

Maya is beautiful! Congrats to you both!

I applaud the natural delivery as I did it myself, and it's really not so bad, is it, when you have a positive focus and think about the prize at the end? :)

That's exactly how I went into it! At the transition phase I realized I had fallen into a "I can't do this" mentality so I had to change it back to "bloody hell I can!" lol. It actually felt better after that...

Just a quick post guys, thank you for your congrats and well wishes! Here's a couple more photos..

My mum-in-law (to be) helping me during labour

Labour.jpg

Safe in the hands of family...

SafeInFamilysHands.jpg

These ones were taken today, she's 5 days old!

MayaOnBed.jpg

MayaCloseup2.jpg

MayaCloseup1.jpg

MayaCloseup.jpg

Keep 'em coming! She's a beauty. And that shot, with the two sets of hands holding her, is really sweet.

(Heehee, it will be funny to see how the comments on the baby-gaga counter thingie changes, as days go by and it 'thinks' you haven't delivered yet...At the 2 week overdue point it may say something like "Mama should go for a bike ride on a cobblestone street".)

Keep 'em coming! She's a beauty. And that shot, with the two sets of hands holding her, is really sweet.

(Heehee, it will be funny to see how the comments on the baby-gaga counter thingie changes, as days go by and it 'thinks' you haven't delivered yet...At the 2 week overdue point it may say something like "Mama should go for a bike ride on a cobblestone street".)
^^What Anty said!

Well, the top part, anyway....we'll let you slide on the baby-counter thing :lol: for now! Though it might become a bit more....emphatic? as the due date becomes more a thing of the past....

She is a sweetie, post as many pics as you want, Tina. :D

Lol Anty! I'm gonna keep the counter up just to see if it starts panicking :lol:

Thanks guys!

Alison, tell Aubrey he's gotta do it no matter what (delivering your baby)! Josh says it's something he'll never forget!

wonderful! congrats Lumi!

P.S
I know I am late with congratulating ... but again... i haven't been around here lately :D

I can't believe I missed this post last month. Congrats on your baby girl. I can't wait to see more photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back