Rancid
Bad Religion
Dropkick Murphys
MXPX
Flogging Molly
AFI
Propagandhi
The Business* Oi

I'm not a blink fan but they are punk... pop punk, but punk nonetheless. I would consider them as punk as green day. At least they play them on the punk station on XM radio.

oh and if anyone says greenday i will throw up b/c they are not punk anymore either

hey hey, stop fightin...i loved the old school blink, like dude ranch and before.

but as far as real punk goes, i really got into hardcore more, so i can more of an authority there :)

ohh you have authority (places hand on hip)
hmmm i am not afraid of you blink 182 is NOT punk

(p.s. i am only joking this is my opinion so dont anybody send me some pms saying they hate me b/c i feel this way because if you do i will...okay i dont know what i will do but read my signature that will give you a idea)

:lol:

punk is subjective. and some people refuse to allow some bands the punk label.
What I love most about punk is the fact that it can be so many things. It's about expressing yourself. Having a cause behind your music.... Whether you agree with what's being said or not. Punk is about tolerance!

guys she'll do it, she will make you cry...i cry cause of her all the time :wink:

md

-Social Distortion
-Dead Kennedy's
-Dead Milkman
-Ministry (though that's morphed more into industrial-punk, but still awesome stuff)
-Iggy Pop
-Sex Pistols
-Henry Rollins Band
-The Clash
-Fugazi
-The Misfits
-Rancid

Ramones
Fear
Dead Kennedys
Circle Jerks
Black Flag (they stayed at my very first apt. in 1986 on the "Who's Got the 10 1/2" tour)
DOA (the Canadians, not that MTV band that came later)
Naked Raygun
Klusterfux
Troubled Youth

my daughter in her Ramones shirt

normal_tvzombie1.jpg

Most reactions

Back