Put on Display

Discussion in 'Photographic Discussions' started by TheSolicitor, Jul 21, 2010.

1. TheSolicitor

TheSolicitor TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Something very weird has happened to me, recently. I was asked to exhibit some of my work in Charleston for an art show. The theme is "What does Charleston Mean to You?"

When I was asked, simply, I was stunned, considering the amazing photographers who live in and visit the city. Regardless, the three that are on the block are included below with a brief description for each.

Comments, critique, printing/framing/matting advice is always appreciated. I hate to make it sound like I'm bragging, but I was quite excited, and my parents didn't quite share the same excitement that I did.

ONE
    [​IMG]

TWO
    [​IMG]

THREE
    [​IMG]

The first image is from the Spring Rave in the College of Charleston Library. I actually knew about it this time, and didn't have to go running back to my apartment to grab my camera and do it on the fly. Planning was nice!!!

The second image was from the 30th+ night of going to the corners of King and Broad Streets and hoping there would be no cars on the street. I got lucky this night, there were no cars, no rain, and the mood was terrific.

The third image is from a Charleston Riverdogs (NYY Single-A affiliate) game. There was rain early in the day, and the added moisture in the air gave us a beautiful sunset. I was just fortunate enough to have good seats so that I could make the most of such an opportunity.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  2. TheSolicitor

TheSolicitor TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    ...must have put this in the wrong place...so it goes.

My fault. I'll do better next time. That or my photos were such ****e that no one was interested in discussing them...

3. pbelarge

pbelarge TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Solicito
    I also want to say congrats and good luck. Let us know how it goes. :thumbup: