Putting together a portfolio (I NEED YOUR HELP)

lmchelaru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If I can put together an impressive portfolio, I can get an intern/assistant position with some professional photographers in my area.
I have no idea where to start! I know that I should have a lot of variety, but I feel like my work is all over the place and I can't really put together a cohesive portfolio.
Also, it will be a digital portfolio that will be emailed to them. Do any of you know a website I could put my pictures on? Or is that not how it works? I'm completely clueless.

If you could, would you please take a look at some of my work and let me know which ones are strongest, and some C&C on any of them and editing that needs to be done.
My work can be found here
Flickr: lmchelaru's Photostream (skip through all the concert photos. there's a lot of those.)
ClassicCrimes on deviantART
xxPAINTEDskyline on deviantART

Thanks so much in advance for your help.
I was just told about this a few hours ago,a nd I need to put it together ASAP. I'm really excited but totally freaking out at the same time. hah.

you could make a website on one of those free web hosting services like webs or something. just make all of your best pictures on there.

Or you can just give them a link to your flickr photostream. It's not like you have that much to choose from.

I'd change your profile though. The "erattic behavior" bit in particular.

Last edited:
I know I don't have much on my flickr. I don't use it too much. I only signed up as a way to show my teacher some photos, and I decided not to upload anything I shot before I signed up. I have thousands on my computer though.
My plan right now is to go through some with my teacher and have her pick out the best ones.

Most reactions

Back