Question about Lightning

Tegramon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Same settings, both pictures, approx. same time and very bad results.
F2.8 / 4s exposure in Shutter Priority. Why the difference in warm color? Is it the overcast clouds?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Btw, how do you like the first one? (in terms of color, subject is boring)

Btw, how do you like the first one? (in terms of color, subject is boring)

I like the first one better because the colors are better in my opinion. There isn't really a clear subject for me.

Just my .02

well, idk how they both were taken at the same time if you got overcast clouds. and theres alot of cars missing in the 2nd picture from the 1st one. im not a genius but im sure 4 cars dont pull out in that small of an area at the same time. And with the results your showing, there had to be another factor in play here. my only guess is, your exposure was less in the second one then the 1st one, or you goofed with your white balance accidently

Is your white balance set to auto?

The second one seems to be panned down a little, so you're seeing more of the street and a bit less sky. If your white balance was set to auto in the first one it might have thought it needed to expose for the sky and then in the second one for the street, I also notice the cars missing so it looks like they weren't taken immediately after each other.

Most reactions

Back