Question for Bloggers

My Blog is an off shoot from my site, it's there to keep some fresh content available and to show a personal side. I don't really check how many visitors I get but I do have reciprocal links on both my site and my blog, so I hope traffic will come or go either way.

I do try to keyword my blog entires and have tweaked the code so that search terms come up first in the listing.

My blog is progressing although I am still trying to decide a direction. Right now I am using it as a sort of ongoing portfolio. My SEO seems to work, although I am in a relatively small market compared to say New York, Chicago etc.. Daily visits are OK but not growing by huge amounts. Seems that I need to figure out a better and efficient way to market. Funny that you really have to market a marketing tool. Looking at an email campaign. I have the addresses. Any suggestions for the best way to do an email campaign yourself without becoming spam.

Any suggestions for the best way to do an email campaign yourself without becoming spam.

simple - just don't do it ;)
spam is spam and advertising through emails is just spammy - most people with two braincells will just delete the message and make a mental note to avoid that place.

My blog is also an offshoot of my site. We have a very active forum just like here, and I have found that my blog posts do very well in rankings. Having a good pagerank probably helps too.

Most reactions

Back