Quick Reply Smilies

Karissa did that a long time ago before she left for college. If I knew how to do it I would, but Chase says that the coding or whatever is haaaard stuff. :)

Dude, I could do the coding if ya need... I would at least like a short list of the shortcuts for all the smilies, that'd be pretty easy to implement! Let me konw if I can help!

Zach :D

The support forum actually has a completely different version of the "quick reply" mod installed. There were actually a couple of small issues with it, one is still unresolved, so I am reluctant to switch over to it here.

As far as looking for differents ways to implement them, I'd open to that. Zach, if you want to be involved, I'm always happy to accept the help.

Don't you have all the smilies "code" committed to memory? ;) :lol:

I just remember the ones I use and type them out rather that click on them.

:thumbsup: :roll: :sad: ;) :) :p :D :lol:

LOL I have all the ones I use frequently use memorized, but I LOVE THE quick reply box and I always hesistate to use the post-reply page, but then there are those times that I want to use a different smiley and I'm not exactly sure of the code....

Anyhow I'd love to help Chase. I guess I'll PM you and we can work out all that stuff....

Zach :D

Most reactions

Back