Quick snap..

adoho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Of my girlfriend on a recent trip...

tamtam.jpg

Maybe just a bit too tight of a zoom though. If there were some more room to the right of her face, she wouldn't look as crowded and the composition would be a bit better.

Oh, and maybe show at least a bit of hair on the top of her head, so it doesn't look like her forehead goes on forever, hehehe.

She's a beauty though! She has striking eyes. Nothing beats a green-eyed brunette, IMO. :)

She has the most beautiful eyes, and you worked them out as best as you could, this being a spontaneous photo!
With the given crop (and I admit the fact that there is absolutely no hair to be seen at the top of her forehead makes it look a bit - peculiar), which I assume is your original crop, I would suggest you crop in even further and crop off her entire forehead just three/four millimetres above her eye-brows. I did the "scroll-crop" on my screen here and find that her eyes get even more into focus then for the viewer.
If you want to maintain the standard print ratios, you would then have to decide from which side you want to crop in. I feel that you need SOME of that super-cool background colour to enhance the colour of her eyes... :scratch:

Most reactions

Back