Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Tape (cassette or 8 track)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • MP3, OGG, iTunes, etc

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • MiniDisc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've had XM for about a year now:wink: With the Home and two car kits.

Very hard to go back to regular radio after the first month.

Satellite radio is the only way to go!

OT: The thing I follow most about XM is its share price. Steady growth, each day!
Heard there are talks on XM-Sirius merger.

danalec99 said:
OT: The thing I follow most about XM is its share price. Steady growth, each day!

Heard that today also. Guess Sirius is sliding into the red even with Howard Stern signed up.

Wheel and Deal on XM when they call for your renewal - instead of the $10.00+ per month I talked them into $5.00per month...all fees included - great deal for $60.00 per year!

Bob

danalec99 said:
They came out and said it was bad information... we'll see.
One thing I want on XM that it doesn't have is acid jazz.

I've wanted XM since it came out!!!! Just can't afford it though! And here lately I haven't been listening to nearly as much music, so it wouldn't really be feasible.

Since I started to work on a music store, i stopped listen to radio......i mean i can listen to everything i want......at home i listen to some mp3 or cd while i'm working on my computer and time to time radio (rarely)

I voted CD!!!

voodoocat said:
They came out and said it was bad information... we'llsee.
Yes, I heard about it. But XM's merger intentions are not asecret.They are weighing couple of factors, viz anti-trust, pricingetc. XMSR , more news

I got an old Roady for free actually.
:thumbup:

SWFLA1 said:
Wheel and Deal on XM when they call for your renewal -instead of the $10.00+ per month I talked them into $5.00permonth...all fees included - great deal for $60.00 peryear!
Beautiful.... I love when there is competition.

Big Mike said:
I listen to sports talk shows all day at work. It beats the monotonous replaying of songs on the music stations.

Ditto!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back