Rails and a dog

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok, here are 3 pics of the same spot and i'd like to know which one you prefer/what you think of'em ;)
Personally, i'd say that the dog really adds something to the pic, but maybe that's just me...

Railroadanddog.jpg

2. Same one but cropped a little tighter.
Railroadanddog2.jpg

3. Without the doggy and with a different angle.
Railroad.jpg

Alexandra, I love the tight cropped one. Well done, this is one of your best pictures I think! I love black and white, and the quality is nice and crisp. =)

Not so much a fan of the cropped version here, but undecided between one and three.
They are so different, although they are of the same thing. The change in point of view also changes the whole photo, so I don't mind the absence of the dog in 3 but think it does add to the photo in 1. Hmph. Tough decision.

What?
No need to decide.
Ah.
Well then.
1 and 3, both for different reasons :).

i like the first best. the addition of the dog was a good move!

Lensmeister said:
#1 actually gets my vote ... Think I like the open-ness and emptyness of the pic that the snow gives.

Cool! Then I got the effect I was looking for! :D

Actually, I think i've got some kind of obsession of railroads, these days. And looking at theses pics really makes me feel good, I dunno why. And of course all your kind words make it even better. Once again thanks guys, you're awesome. Tomorrow I'm planning to go shoot some near the technopark, so i might have a lot of stuff to post tomorrow :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back