Rain On The Mountains

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1st attempt at creating an image like this. Still have a lot to learn about how to properly light a shot like this, especially the background. I would have preferred a little different rain pattern on the glass, but it is what it is, and I somehow got some funky colors in spots, like maybe there was some oil on the glass? Other than the obvious any advise for next time?

no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
I think that works quite well; if you want to light the interior, just toss in a speedlight on low-ish power, aim it at the headliner and you'll be off to the races.

I think that works quite well; if you want to light the interior, just toss in a speedlight on low-ish power, aim it at the headliner and you'll be off to the races.

I had a black background, behind her, and a strobe with a 7" reflector aimed at the background. I had a decent spot behind her, but the area to the left remained to dark. I probably should have either moved the light back further to cover more area, used a different modifier, or used a gray background.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back