Rainy Stunt Bike Shoot

Outrageous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
informal shoot of a friend of mine. Its become a habit of mine to get a call from him on a lazy sunday and just roll up to the spot to shoot him for his practice and to help my mastery of my camera. gimme some C&C por favor!

IMG_5630.jpg

IMG_5658.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5680.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg

IMG_5879.jpg

IMG_5859.jpg

IMG_5841.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5860.jpg

Awesome awesome shots, great focus and composition. Fantastic action shots and some crazy moves. You are lucky to have such an eager and skilled subject~!

Good work on getting different angles and I see you worked some reflections into the frame. You got the most from the rain situation. I don't know if its your photo host but they don't look as sharp as they could be.

I like them a lot! I was wondering how you got him to be nice and clear while the background has motion blur. I've tried this before and it didn't quite work. Usually everything is blurred...

very nice thread, you worked it well that day, lot of angles, full rain to sun, very nice

nice shots! first time i see people doin this on a dirt bike or endura or w.e. that is.. ive seen people do that **** on normal bikes, like ducatis.. its crazy

thanks guys, It was an interesting day because when i arrived it wasnt raining within minutes it was pouring and i hid under a tractor trailer to keep the rain from my gear. I managed to somehow get onto the scaffolding on the buildings side to get the higher angle. Soon I'm going to try and get some strobes and work a night shoot out

Big - panning. you move the camera and follow the subject with the camera. Out of the shots you see, I think i had another like 20 that were completely OOF.

Heck - I'm using Photobucket, so I'm sure it could be better, but then again I'm posting for my progress and for the C&C, so sharpness isn't the biggest concern, but I'm lovin this forum.

MORE MORE MORE!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back