Random photos.

Kondro86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First time posting on here.
LaFoto here is the other one I took of the flower it is further back and there is a leaf over the flower. let me know what you think.

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

Last edited:
Welcome, some very nice work! I'd suggest cropping just a bit off the top of #1 to bring the horizon off of centre. #3 is really well done, but I think would work better if it were shot such that the snake was horizontal vice almost vertical.

Thanks, I did crop a diffrent one, but I like it in the center. I really like your panaramic photos.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

That first one was taken in some wonderful light, but maybe it would have helped the composition if you had brought a ladder so you could have climbed somewhere higher up and thus had moved the end of the pier away from the skyline on the far side of the water. Now end of pier and skyline merge, and I think that's unfortunate.

That snake of yours is lovely. I have first seen (not commented, sorry) your b&w version of it and had thought by myself "Hey, I'd like to see what colour it is" and now I do :D. Very nice colour it is. Is it still a baby?

While I usually like flower photos, too, this one here does not speak to me at all because of its composition. I am old and conservative, I'm afraid, which may account for the fact that while I like the main subject to be a tad off centre, I usually want all the petals inside the frame... silly me, I guess.

thanks for the comments, yes the snake is still a baby. I agree about the pier, I only had like 1 minute more of light and I was in a hurry to eat turkey. thanks again.
Danny

p.s --i will post a new flower with all petals in frame.

Hey, thanks a lot for adding that new photo of the same flower :D ... and I see: you had to rush home and eat turkey, instead of "rush home and get that ladder" :biggrin: --- explains it!

Ah, just finding your question on how I like that second flower pic.
My answer is: I like that one a lot better. I quite like that the petals are all inside the frame (as I said I would ;)) but I also like how the twig creates a diagonal line through the frame. Diagonal lines will always fascinate me (provided the photo as such is not crooked - again, too old and too conservative for that, I'm afraid ;) ).

What type of snakes do you keep? I have many. lol - Danny

Most reactions

Back