Random pics of pets and friends

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by lwHSH, Apr 9, 2007.

1. lwHSH

lwHSH TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'm new to this site. just joined today. I like taking pictures of mainly animals, but i don't really edit them. i don't have ANY editing software on my computer. plus i don't have the slightest clue how lol. For now I'm happy with just taking pictures and hoping they come out ok. Well here are a few of my pictures. none are edited but i welcome critic!:D
    Sorry if these pics aren't the right size... i'm just starting to figure this stuff out.[​IMG]
    This is one of my friends being wacky... plus i'm not sure she knew i was taking the picture, it was just a spur of the moment one.
    [​IMG]
    This is my dog Hero. He's a newfoundland. Took it sometime in the winter (i love taking pics in the winter, the snow makes everything look so beautiful)[​IMG]
    This is one of my other dogs; Honey. Shes a pitbull/jack russel terrier mix. Shes in her crate in this picture, chewing on a toilet paper roll (lol, no idea how she got the toilet paper roll)

And then i also have the picture thats set as my avatar. That's trudy, one of my labs in the snow.

Once again, i welcome critic, good or bad!

2. _Jerry_

_Jerry_ TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    My favorite is the second one.